COVID-19 Spa Protocols
Please read our new procedures designed to provide the safest environment possible
Welcome Back to Nurture Day Spa
Dear Friends and Guests,
We are looking forward to welcoming you back to Nurture Day Spa. We have missed you and look forward to taking care of you soon.
What to Expect on Your Next Spa Visit
Our top priority is to ensure we offer our team members and guests the safest environment possible. Here are some changes you can expect:
- In order to minimize the risk at Nurture, we have been trained on sanitation, disinfection, and hygiene practices. The procedures we use will meet or exceed provincial and regulatory guidelines.
- Please respect your appointment time by arriving 10 minutes prior to your appointment time to complete your Covid waiver and paperwork.
- We will fully sanitize between each service, so please be patient with us too.
- We are not permitting friends or family to accompany our guests at their appointment.
- Please keep a six-foot physical distancing when possible.
- Upon entering the spa, we will direct you where to go for your hand-washing ritual.
We know this will be different for all of us. These measures are important so that we can offer the same quality service you have come to expect from us, while keeping everyone safe. We feel blessed to be able to come within 6 ft of you and because of this, it’s very important that you follow our directions for sanitation and protocols, so we can both stay healthy while taking care of you.
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Use
We will also be using Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) during your visit. This will further protect our team and our guests.
- Our team members will be wearing mask, face shield or protective eyewear, and gloves, when required.
- Wherever possible we have installed a plexi shield barrier.
- Handwashing and hand sanitation will take place regularly.
- We will ask that you bring a face mask to wear for the duration of your visit to the spa.
- We will have disposable masks available for $1 or alternatively, we have lovely organic cotton reusable masks for purchase.
Personal Items & Risk Assessment
We also ask guests to limit the number of items they bring into the salon.
- You may bring with you a mask, keys, a phone, and point of payment.
- Phones may be sanitized at our sanitizing stations.
- Upon arrival we will be assessing our guests’ travel, contacts, wellbeing, recent exposure to someone with COVID-19, and signs or symptoms of COVID-19.
- We have missed you but we must resist hugging you when we see you.